• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Equipment Profile for 15.5 Gallon Keggle

Handi

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Equipment Profile for a 15.5 Gallon Keggle system? I'm new and having difficulty getting a Profile going. I also downloaded some profiles from the Add-on feature and it erased all of my pre existing profiles that came with Beersmith and I don't know how to get them back, I removed the equipment add-ons I downloaded and it took out all of the equipment profiles.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here's a video tutorial for setting up your equipment profile. I recommend taking your own measurements... volumes, boil off rates, etc. rather than use someone else's numbers. Even someone with another 15.5 keggle will experience different volume losses than you due to how it's set up an the methods they use.

https://youtu.be/QmW7pwQP5mQ

Thanks for the information. It will be awhile before I can get to the Keg then. I've not had time to even cut the top off to turn into a Brew pot, I may have to do some of the pots I've got in my kitchen for Small Batch Brewing for now until I got time to get the other one done. I don't even have a way to measure right now.

Back