• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Cloud issue

yegnal

Apprentice
Reaction score
I am so pissed, I have lost three recipes for no other reason than Beersmith glitching..

I view and edit cloud recipe on my mobile device, no issue.  I close the app.

Then going to the PC and trying to open the recipe I get an 'recipe open on another device' error and cannot view it. (This is a new thing, never had this issue before).  I have to copy and paste the recipe to open it on the PC.  Then both recipes disappear !

I just lost my brewing data twice, another recipe is lost and I'm about to give up on this over-complicated progam and go with another solution althewhile blogging everywhere imaginable how aweful Beersmith is...

Frustrated, immensley. 

yegnal said:

another solution lol, nothing else out is very good. I mean if you want to make your brewing life much more complicated be my guest. But overall I really think that you are probably having a issue on your end because, recipies don't just disappear like that.

Back