• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Cannot print or export shopping list

scubabuzz

Apprentice
Reaction score
I am using BeerSmith 2.3.12 on Windows 10.  I can add a recipe to the shopping list but as reported already I cannot print the shopping list because of the file error that is recevied.  The problem that I am having is with the reported workaround where I am suppose to export my shopping list as a csv file.  The issue I have is that both Export All and Export Sel are greyed out.  I tried selecting all the items and also selecting just one but the export options remain greyed out.  Are there any other known workarounds for this?

The correct command is 'save report as CSV' from the 'file' drop down menu.  You need to have the shopping list open:  'view' > 'shopping list' and then the option will be active.

I tried that but the only output option that I have is HTML.  This is true whether I have selected all or one item or none.  This is also the same behavior on my brew laptop which is linux.

And when I save as HTML it only shows one item no matter how many I have selected.

I stand corrected.  I didn't see that you had to do this from the "File" menu.

Back