• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

All My Recipes are Gone

mastfalk

Apprentice
Reaction score
All my recipes are gone. I had not logged in to BeerSmith in a while. When I tried to start it, I was told I needed my keycode. I put the keycode in and when I went to look at my recipes they were all gone. I did not see my equipment profiles either. I looked in the documents/beersmith folder and everything, including the archive, is dated 2/18/18, the day I had to reenter the keycode. How do I recover my old recipes? How do I get my equipment profile back?

Michael

Michael

Not saying.all is lost however, don't do anything until you research this and follow Brad's advice carefully

Many before you have run into the same issue

1. Do you have a recent backup?
  If so you should be able to restore from there if standard procedures don't work
2. Are you using a cloud folder or syncing to the cloud for your recipes?
  This issue has been linked to many here with this issue.  Brad has pubically stated he doesn't support any cloud storage of live files

Good luck
Rick

Back