• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hi from NYC

NYC Tony

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello all.  I've been home brewing for about 5 months now.  Up to now I've been brewing with 1 gallon extract kits.  I've just tried my first brew without the aid of a kit (a vanilla cream ale) and am now thoroughly hooked.  I've found Beersmith very helpful in finding out what ingredients work well with different style beers.  I've also browsed the forums and have found you all to be a wealth of information.

NYC Tony said:
Hello all.  I've been home brewing for about 5 months now.  Up to now I've been brewing with 1 gallon extract kits.  I've just tried my first brew without the aid of a kit (a vanilla cream ale) and am now thoroughly hooked.  I've found Beersmith very helpful in finding out what ingredients work well with different style beers.  I've also browsed the forums and have found you all to be a wealth of information.

Hi

Back