Author Topic: Printed recipes get cut off  (Read 1448 times)

Offline jayseven525

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Printed recipes get cut off
« on: December 27, 2017, 07:08:38 PM »
Anyone have issues printing recipes?  I've tried printing in a different scale and landscape but it always seems to cut off the RH side of the page.  Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks

Offline BOB357

• BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • Beer is my bucket list!
Re: Printed recipes get cut off
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 10:31:02 PM »
I click on Brew Steps and print that out with no problems. Great guide for brew day and beyond. Puts steps in order and provides a step by step from water treatment to conditioning. No problems with printing at all.
Bob

Offline Childpsy

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • He was a wise man who invented beer. - Plato
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 09:38:24 AM »
I also have that issue when printing Brew Steps.

Offline jayseven525

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 09:41:46 AM »
I have tried what bob357 said but that still doesn't work.   The right hand side is always cut off. 

Offline BOB357

• BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • Beer is my bucket list!
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 11:35:58 AM »
How about adjustments in printer window?
Bob

KellerBrauer

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 06:26:19 AM »
Anyone have issues printing recipes?  I've tried printing in a different scale and landscape but it always seems to cut off the RH side of the page.  Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks

Greetings jayseven - I will assume you?re using the latest version of BS2 (*.*.12) and running on a Windows OS.  If so, within your Recipe List window, select the recipe you want to print.  In the lower pane you will see that recipe.  In the bar that divides the list of recipes and the lower pane, on the right you will see a Drop Down List (I believe it?s labeled options), select Brew Steps.  Then, to the right of this drop down list is the scale in Percent (%). Choose the Persentage that works best.

Hope this helps!  If this doesn?t work, perhaps you can offer more information on your problem

Offline mitchellodell

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2018, 08:04:57 AM »
I am having the same issue.  I have tried all the suggestions above and still seeing the right side cut off when I go to print.  I have tried directly to a printer and also to Adobe PDF and it shows perfectly in the Print Preview screen however when it prints the right side is cut off.

Offline Nosdunk

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2018, 01:36:50 PM »
Has this  been resolved somehow? I searched the forums and only see mention of this same issue with no resolution. I have been dealing with this for over a year now and would like to have it resolved.   

I am running a windows 10 laptop and do not have any other print issues. Even when I use the reduce (zoom out) option to print, it seems to cut some of the recipe off.  I have been hand writing the missing part on my recipe page and dealing with it.

Now that I have a bit of extra time, I would like to get this resolved.

Any help would be appreciated....

I am running the most recent firmware in my print and it did the same thing on previous firmware. I have all the latest windows 10 patches and am running the latest version of beersmith. 

Perhaps if we could print brewsteps from my mobile version I purchased all would be well?

Offline johndbrewer

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • Brew-Magic
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2018, 10:31:31 AM »
Anyone fine a resolution to this? 
Tap #1 - FatFinger IPA
Tap#2 - Saison
Tap #3 - German Wheat
Tap #4 - Cherry Kreig
Tap#5 - Imperial Stout '17
Tap#6 - empty
On Deck - Barely Wine, Belgian Golden Strong '18, Oktoberfest '18, Imperial Stout '18