• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New Blog Site about Home Brewing

Wastegate

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
I just finished (again) the http://www.UselessBrewing.com Blog site about Home brewing. I hope to have some useful information about HB and the trials and tribulations we go through as HB'rs. I'm not trying to compete with any forums or other bloggers, mainly because it is not a forum and that most bloggers talk about larger breweries and not Home Brewing. It is merely a place to put down some of my better recipes (Approved by someone other than myself;) ) and talk about things that may interest Home Brewers like myself.

Your Input is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Preston

Congratulations on your new site!  Hopefully you can add some of your articles to BrewPoll as well.

Cheers,
Brad

Preston

Nice Blog --- it did inspire me to dive into doing yeast starters versus just pitch and pray. Your keep it simple approach helped me see what this was really about.

Thanks for the input. I Don't write very often, because I don't want it to be a regurgitation of what is out there already. When I do however find something out of the ordinary or useful I will write about it.

Cheers
Preston

Back