• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New member from France

alexis42

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys !!!  ;) ;)

I'm Alex from France, i have been brewing about 6months now. Started with a extract kit, and quickly jumped into the all grain world haha
It kind of became an addiction to brew every 2 weeks, even my girlfriend is so into it.

We brew small batches 2.5gal every-times, as we are still on experimentation, we don't want to waste big batch if we fail. Anyway, we have been brewing only hight fermentation beer, due to no coolroom or space for another fridge in our small appartement ( we got a cave so we might be able to do something this coming winter ).

We made some Blonde Pale Ale, Amber, a porter, we tried a fruity one with raspberry ( total fail, was more like monster energy drink, hmmm i should have sent my CV to them haha ) and the last one was an IPA on her second fermentation week.

I got huge help on a french forum, by understanding all the steps and still learning a lot. I'm joining the english community cause i know it's way bigger, so might get more informations.

Thank's guys and see u around the forum !!!

You don't really see many french people in home brewing, if you have any questions feel free to ask I'm sure someone here can help you

Ck27 said:
You don't really see many french people in home brewing, if you have any questions feel free to ask I'm sure someone here can help you

Thanks Ck27 i appreciate it !!
See you around.

Back