Author Topic: Shopping list to mobile device, please  (Read 148 times)

Offline buddymc

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Shopping list to mobile device, please
« on: October 08, 2017, 11:09:47 AM »
It would be nice if there was a way to send my shopping list to my mobile device.  The idea of carrying a piece of paper with me to the store is inconvenient and really behind the times. 

As a side note. I like Beersmith, but it's really really weak in the inventory area.  I used ProMash for years, it's inventory section was easy to use, and very well integrated with the brewing and recipe section. 

Offline Ck27

• BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • BeerSmith's Unofficial Spam Police.... Do Not Spam
Re: Shopping list to mobile device, please
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 01:06:44 PM »
It would be nice if there was a way to send my shopping list to my mobile device.  The idea of carrying a piece of paper with me to the store is inconvenient and really behind the times. 

As a side note. I like Beersmith, but it's really really weak in the inventory area.  I used ProMash for years, it's inventory section was easy to use, and very well integrated with the brewing and recipe section.

Technogy has a was of f**king you that's why I carry a list all the time :). I understand you may want it but why not use sticky notes or something they have a Android app just type in the list and it will remember it.