• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Shopping list to mobile device, please

buddymc

Apprentice
Reaction score
It would be nice if there was a way to send my shopping list to my mobile device.  The idea of carrying a piece of paper with me to the store is inconvenient and really behind the times. 

As a side note. I like Beersmith, but it's really really weak in the inventory area.  I used ProMash for years, it's inventory section was easy to use, and very well integrated with the brewing and recipe section. 

buddymc said:
It would be nice if there was a way to send my shopping list to my mobile device.  The idea of carrying a piece of paper with me to the store is inconvenient and really behind the times. 

As a side note. I like Beersmith, but it's really really weak in the inventory area.  I used ProMash for years, it's inventory section was easy to use, and very well integrated with the brewing and recipe section.

Technogy has a was of fucking you that's why I carry a list all the time :). I understand you may want it but why not use sticky notes or something they have a Android app just type in the list and it will remember it.

Back