• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from the Midwest!

Maples

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello home Brewers!

I brewed my first red ale extract 2 years ago, and after that, brewing would quickly consume my life. I now work in a craft brewery keg line and regularly home brew. My fiancee is pretty over my constant talk of beer, so I've decided to direct that attention to all of you.

Cheers everyone!

Maples said:
Hello home Brewers!

I brewed my first red ale extract 2 years ago, and after that, brewing would quickly consume my life. I now work in a craft brewery keg line and regularly home brew. My fiancee is pretty over my constant talk of beer, so I've decided to direct that attention to all of you.

Cheers everyone!

Ha, yep it's a addiction lol. My family is tired of me talking about beer as well. It's my life. I make so much beer if I was licensed I could probably own my own microbrewery ha.

:) Don't worry you can't possibly drive all us beer geeks off.

I'm already planning my future house around my ability to build a brew house in the basement!

Maples said:
I'm already planning my future house around my ability to build a brew house in the basement!

Nice

Back