• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Complete newbee(r) from Norway

auduni

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi!

As stated, I'm a Norwegian beer geek who's had the honour of drinking loads and loads of great beers over the last years all over the globe (SF, Chicago, London, Tokyo, Scandinavia etc..). Now I'm a part owner of a Braumeister Speidel 50L together with some friends, and me and a buddy are just about to embark on our first journey of brewing ourselves. As I believe I might have need for many answers to questions that may arise, I thought it would be useful to be a part of this wonderful community as well, and hopefully, within some time, I might be able to assist others with my own experiences.

Until then: Skaal!!

Audun

PS: A metric system warning might probably be in place.

Welcome to the obsession! Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

And, no problem with metric as some of us use it (almost) entirely and can speak both in metric, imperial, and U.S. customary units.

auduni said:
Hi!

As stated, I'm a Norwegian beer geek who's had the honour of drinking loads and loads of great beers over the last years all over the globe (SF, Chicago, London, Tokyo, Scandinavia etc..). Now I'm a part owner of a Braumeister Speidel 50L together with some friends, and me and a buddy are just about to embark on our first journey of brewing ourselves. As I believe I might have need for many answers to questions that may arise, I thought it would be useful to be a part of this wonderful community as well, and hopefully, within some time, I might be able to assist others with my own experiences.

Until then: Skaal!!

Audun

PS: A metric system warning probably in place.

I'm from the us but I'm 60% Norwegian. You guys have some killer beer water. And some good yeast. Glad to have you :). I don't understand metric at all and never had a reason to learn it. I do understand gallons to liters but that's it :(.

Back