• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BeerSmith Mobile Ingredient list

jrjenkinson

Apprentice
Reaction score
I accidentally deleted the pale malt liquid extract ingredient. How do I put it back in the list? Thanks in advance!

Hey there,

If I am reading your question correctly, you deleted the item from a recipe?  From the recipe, select Edit, then select Grains and scroll down alphabetically until you find what you want.  Add it in and select Save

Or, if you have the recipe on you Mac/PC you could save the recipe to the cloud then open it again from your phone

Good luck
Rick

Toy4Rick said:
Hey there,

If I am reading your question correctly, you deleted the item from a recipe?  From the recipe, select Edit, then select Grains and scroll down alphabetically until you find what you want.  Add it in and select Save

Or, if you have the recipe on you Mac/PC you could save the recipe to the cloud then open it again from your phone

Good luck
Rick

No I think he means he deleted the ingredient

you are correct. I accidentaly deleted the ingredient from the ingredient list. Now I'm trying to get it back to the list.

OK, sorry I got that wrong.

Do you have the ingredient in a recipe?  If so, open the recipe, select the ingredient then select "Store in My Grains" or whatever the ingredient is

Rick

Thanks Rick! I don't have it in a recipe. I was just making myself familiar with the app and accidentally deleted it. Most likely I won't need to use it. I was just hoping to put it back on the list. Thanks again!

Jason

jrjenkinson said:
Thanks Rick! I don't have it in a recipe. I was just making myself familiar with the app and accidentally deleted it. Most likely I won't need to use it. I was just hoping to put it back on the list. Thanks again!

Jason

I'm guilty of doing it in the desktop app :(

Do you have the Desktop software?  You could build a test recipe on your Mac/PC then transfer it to your phone then save it

Rick

Back