• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Simple Home Brew Recipe ??

vatacvalves

Apprentice
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has a simple recipe to get me started with making home brew beer, or wine or mead.

Thank you

Probably best to just buy a recipe kit either on line or from your local home brew shop. If you don't have the equipment needed to brew most shops have starter sets and some of the sets come with a recipe kit.

vatacvalves said:
Wondering if anyone has a simple recipe to get me started with making home brew beer, or wine or mead.

Thank you

Grab an all grain kit and equipment kit on morebeer, and make a batch, extracts are fine but your first all grain batch even if it isn't amazing will get you hooked. I've never made a bad batch of beer. Hell my first batch won a award...

I like wine and all but it takes so long to make compared to beer that I don't make it because I guess I can't wait 1 year for a good wine lol.

Mead can be the same it's not uncommon to wait 6 months or more.

Back