• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Copy and Paste Mobile

Kevin58

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
It would be nice to copy and paste several items in Beersmith mobile... recipes for one. I have many recipes that begin with a base recipe and then have a few modifications to take that base into different styles or variations of the same style. If I could copy that base it would save a lot of time.

Also the ability to copy and paste profiles, specifically mash profiles. For each of my equipment profiles I have up to 6 mash profiles from light body profiles all the way up to extra full body. As it is now I would have to create each of these 18 profiles by hand... hoping that I didn't miss checking a box or entering the correct information.

Greetings Kevin58 - if I understand your question, it seems like you can simply use your cloud account, couldn't you?  You can create your base recipe, name it "Base 1", for example, and copy it to the cloud.  Then when ever you need that base recipe, go to the cloud and copy it back you your app, rename it and away you go.  You can store as many recipes as your cloud account allows.

As far as equipment and mash profiles, as you know, there is no copy and paste feature available.  However, you can make as many profiles as you like.

I hope this helps.

Back