• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BEER FAUCETS

Ravershak

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm upgrading from my current kegerator and will be building a 4 tap keezer.  Have everything purchased, but looking for some advice on faucets.  I'm reading that Perlick Stainless Steel Flow Control are the best.  Ideas or opinions appreciated!  Thanks!

I have several flow control and couple regular.  I regret going with the flow control and will replace them.

Good luck. 

I'd definitely recommend the perlicks, although I don't think flow control is necessary.  The generic ones get sticky if you don't pull from them daily.

jtoots said:
I'd definitely recommend the perlicks, although I don't think flow control is necessary.  The generic ones get sticky if you don't pull from them daily.

+1.. Definitely Perlick. But like Jtoots, the flow control is not necessary.

I have the flow control faucets. Maybe not necessary, but have no problems with them Pretty, highly functional faucets.

I originally had 3 standard SS faucets and had occasional sticking problems, then I upgraded to the Perlick and have NEVER regretted it, they are amazing.
I have no experience at all with flow control taps, but if they are not forward sealing like the Perlicks I would vote against them.

Back