• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hi from South Dakota

Bob605

Apprentice
Reaction score
I've been brewing for about 10 years now.  Pretty much just all-grain after the first year.  I've had the BeerSmith software for about a year but have been using a different application for nearly all 10 years so changing is a bit hard.  All of my hundreds of recipes is in this other software.  However tomorrow will be my start to migrating to BeerSmith with my first brew on a new brewing system.  The new system is a 25-gallon Nano-brewer from Colorado Brewing.  Big changes for me tomorrow with the new brewing software, a new brewing system, and a new brewing method.  CoBrewing uses a recirculating brew in a basket method.

If any of you have any tips for me using a BIAB type system, and especially using the Nano-brewer in particular, I'd love to hear them.  In the meantime I'll start reading through the posts in the BIAB topic.

Bob

Greetings Bob605 - I have no advise for you on all your new endeavors other than to say that BS has many tools for BIAB brewing as well as for all grain.  But I would like to welcome you to this forum wish you luck.  Sounds like you have a lot in store!

Back