• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BigRbrewing new member

BigRbrewing

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Been brewing for a couple of years using BeerSmith as my main source for recipe development and refinement. In each phase of learning more about brewing, I've upgraded my brewery  gradually improving my ability to brew quality beer. Recently purchased a water testing kit and have been delving into water ingredients and water profile tool. Interested in gleaning  tips and knowledge from fellow Brewers.

Hi BigRbrewing....I've been brewing for a number of years now also, and water has been in the forefront of my latest to improve.
I just installed a 4 stage full house water filtration system, with de-Ionizing system. That should give me a close to bare bones start with the water, and will tickle up with salts etc dependent on style. Would be interested in how the water testing kit works for you.

Cheers, Kev.

Back