Author Topic: Chinese or American Professional Brewing Equipment  (Read 463 times)

Offline LagerMogul

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Chinese or American Professional Brewing Equipment
« on: March 15, 2017, 04:59:52 PM »
Hello,

I'm really trying to decide between where I should purchase my commercial brewing equipment. I'm hoping to purchase domestically from the United States, but I've also taken some heavy consideration on buying internationally, specifically China. Do you think that brewing equipment produced in the United States is superior to equipment in other countries, like China. I don't care about politics, I just want the facts.

The U.S. Brewery Equipment Seller: americanbeerequipment.com
The Chinese Brewery Equipment Seller: china-ximo.com

Offline KellerBrauer

• BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • Bottoms Up!!
Re: Chinese or American Professional Brewing Equipment
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 06:22:43 PM »
Greetings Lager - my opinion, or shall I say: what I try and do, is to buy American with every purchase where I'm presented with a choice.  That said, I have not studied either of the two websites you posted so I really can't comment on the quality of the equipment they sell.  What I can tell you is that history has proven that anything made in China - with exception to SOME electronics - is profoundly inferior to American made products of the same type.

So, my suggestion is for you to do research on each piece of equipment you wish to purchase and compare the specifications side by side.  Read the specs and ask questions on what you're reading if you don't understand it.

Good luck!
Blessed are those who possess the ability to combine Malts, Hops, Yeast and Water to brew miracles.

Offline ximo

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 04:00:57 PM »
check out www.Ximousa.com feel free to call or email me and i can answer any question you need also my email is sales3@ximousa.com we are based out of southern california.

Offline jomebrew

• Global Moderator
  • BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
    • Jomebrew
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 08:47:14 AM »
The site ximo-china looks legit but the link provided is broken. 

modification