• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Introduction

mlindner

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I am a new [mostly] brewer who is planning on doing all-grain BIAB as I have limited space and other resources. I am currently finalizing my processes and equipment. I hope to be brewing under my carport as soon as the hose bib can be uncovered this year [May/Jun?].

I am attempting to get BeerSmith setup and have managed a couple tasks but my equipment profile isn't one of them. Hope to brew some lagers and some assorted ales for myself and big barleywines and Imperial stouts for the wife and me.

Mark

I highly recommend Brad's tutorials on setting up your equipment profile and also the tutorial from Brulosopher at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmW7pwQP5mQ&t=2s as guides for how to set up your equipment profile.  The equipment profile is key to making the software work well in mimicking your process.

Thanks so much! I had found some sources but don't think I knew about the Brulosophy one. Will definitely have a look. Cheers.

Back