• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Fermentation & Age Profile graph only showing 5 entries

hokiebrew

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Software version 2.3.7. Using the new Fermentation & Age Profile graph with Fermentation Readings, which is an awesome feature. However, I just noticed when I put my 6th fermentation reading in the graph does not update to show it, it's only showing the first 5 entries. I tried putting a 7th entry in and same thing. Check out the attached screenshot.

Attachments

• FermentationAgeProfileIssue.PNG
    FermentationAgeProfileIssue.PNG
    22.8 KB · Views: 432
Two things we've found so far:
  - Make sure the date is not longer than your total age profile or it won't show on the graph
  - One user recently reported an issue where his age profile had half day (non integer) lengths for different phases and that was causing some issues.  I'm researching this to see if I can fix it.

Its hard to tell from the graph but it appears possible that the point may be off the end of the graph.  Try making your age time longer.

Brad

I'm having the same issue, not showing all of my readings on the graph. My fermentation profile is long enough and I made sure all of the dates were correct. I have 12 entries, but only 10 show up?

Thanks for your help

Hello,

I have an age time of 30 days on one of my brews and I've adjusted it to 15 days to see if this works but I have visibility of the entries post 15 days. Thought I'd let u know....sorry I can't help.

Hello,

I got exactly the same issue. Is any workaround available while waiting for a final fix?

Thanks,
Romain

I had exactly the same issue and just figured out where the conflict was.

My fermentation profile had primary at 5 days, secondary at 1 day, and tertiary at 8 days.  this was because i wanted to simulate a gradual rise in temp over one day where i was raising the temp only a few degrees over 24 hours before starting the next fermentation stage.
however this was causing BS to not allow the gravity readings to display if they were outside the last day of tertiary time.

i changed it around to make sure tertiary time end date was not earlier than the latest gravity reading and it worked.  all readings are displaying now.

Back