• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Fermentation Entries

farmskis

Apprentice
Reaction score
I have been off the brewing wagon for a little while with some house moves, career moves, and just busy. Although not brewing I have been upgrading my brewery with my new HERMS setup and fermentation fridge. I am not nearly completion and starting to plan some brews and when I opened Beersmith and downloaded the few upgrades I am really impressed. One thing I did not like was the input of session data and now I see that is in one place! Great!
One question...I see that now you can enter fermentation temps and dates. Is there anyway to import this data? I will be using Brewpi for fermentation and will have all of my temps recorded in that program. How easy would it be to import this data into Beersmith and it would all be stored in one nice place! If i cant import is there a way to store this spreadsheet in the recipe file so at least it is stored with the brewlog?

I don't have an automated import yet.  I've been working on it and even started working with some vendors to access their data, but it is not complete yet.

Brad

Back