• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New to forum

JAlonz0

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Here is to an intro, I am a big fan of BIABing.  Finally dialed in my system for a +/- 2% efficiencies, and I have finally got a handle on yeast ranching/slanting/etc.  Water is still a challenge for me, and everyone honestly.  RO is the only way to go here in Indiana.  I am still skeptical about LODO brewing and need to try a test batch to see if I can notice a difference.  I am early enough into this obsession and invested in few equipment I can still use in the future.  I am obsessed with weissbier, Belgians, porters, and stouts.  There are very few pale lagers I will pay for, and even fewer IPAs.  But anything cold and on someone else's tab/tap is my favorite brew.  I am finally keeping a 3-4 beer variety of homebrew to keep me drinking only homebrew, which is nice.  Hoping to finally join a homebrew club, my LHBS looks like they are finally putting something together.

Up next to brew is a partigyle BGSA/BPA.

Back