• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Cloud Search on Mac not displaying any results

hollose

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Using version 2.3.7 on the Mac, it is not possible to get any cloud searches to work properly.

After input of search string and clicking Start Search, it says Searching online and the wait icon spins left of Start Search, but no results appear, even after waiting prolonged time (15-20 mins).

Copying local recipes to cloud and copying recipes found on Beersmith website to my cloud account, works fine though.

Using Macbook Pro, MacOS 10.12.1 Sierra.

I'm not sure - I'm wondering if you have some kind of firewall issue.  I just did some cloud searches from my Mac running Sierra and had no issues at all.  I also have not heard of other Mac users having this issue.

Brad

Hi Brad,

Finally resolved the issue. There must be something wrong, somewhere in the Beersmith2 data directory. I started a fresh install, without "old" files, and it now works.

Have moved my recipes over to the fresh install, at now it works.

Thanks and keep up the good work, the fantastic podcasts, loving them.!

Cheers, Carsten

Back