• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello From Iowa

pjlenn

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi all, I am a brewer with intermediate skills and knowledge.  I've been brewing for about 5 years and for the last 3 years I've been brewing all grain for the most part.  I used to post on another bulletin board but have moved on due to a change in ownership.  I've been using BeerSmith software since I started with all grain and find it to be extremely useful.  I brew 5 gal. batches as that is all my equipment will handle.  I enjoy lots of different styles and try to brew different things.  Although my favorites tend to be Scottish, Stouts, and related styles.  I've been updating my equipment and am currently in the process of building a fermentation chamber so I can brew lagers.
I have a question regarding the wiring for my STC 1000 controller so I'll be posting that on in the appropriate area.  Thanks, PJ

Back