• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BeerSmith won't open

Hoppinmad

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I bought BeerSmith a couple of days ago and it was working fine. Today however when I double click on the desktop shortcut it won't open. The initial BeerSmith popup graphic appears like it should when you try to open the program but it doesnt actually open. When I try to open it again it says another copy is already running. When i go to task manager it says it is running as a background process. I tried restarting the computer and also tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Its still not working though! I cant see the problem being at my end, as all my other programs are working fine. Can you offer some advice?

Cheers!

Only thing I can think of, because its happened to me several times with other programs, was the screen for the program got shrunk and was hiding behind an icon or at the top of the screen.  Hopefully someone  has a better answer.

I'm having the same issue. I also have 99% of disk space is use (though not by Beersmith).  Tried uninstall and reinstall, restart, etc....Help!

Back