• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Craft Beer Research

palabiyik

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Dear Home-brewer:

I would like to invite you to participate an online survey developed by the Texas Tech University Hospitality and Retail Management Department doctorate student. The purpose of the survey is to assess your attitudes and opinions as Craft Beer (made in a traditional way by a small and independent brewery) consumers. The approximate time to complete the survey is not expected to exceed 15 minutes.

The survey is not designed to sell you anything or solicit money from you in any way. You will not be contacted on a later date for any sales or solicitation. Participation is voluntary. You may withdraw at any time or skip any questions you do not wish to answer.

All responses are anonymous. No personal data will be asked and the information obtained will be recorded in such a manner that you cannot be identified. The data will be used solely for statistical analysis and no other purpose, and will be available only to the research group working on this project.

If you have any questions or if you would like to know the results of the research, please contact with doctoral student John Palabiyik at (817) 360-4936 or email at [email protected]. This study has been approved by the Human Research Protection Program at Texas Tech University (tel. 806. 742-2064). If you have any questions about the study or your rights as a participant, please mail your inquiries to Human Research Protection Program, Office of the Vice President for Research, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas 79409

https://ttuhumansciences.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bI1ik7B2ErPmtMN

P.S. Please feel free to forward this message to help us collect data.

John

Hello guys,

I need your help. I wanted to analyze Oktoberfest as an example of the tourism sector infleunced by the craft breweries as the most significant drivers of the financial activity during this event. But the Oktoberfest topic has been taken too many times and my professor wants me to analyze the international examples (in tourism sector), I mean some similar events in America or Canada, for example. Can you recommend an event which will be interesting to analyze and it will easy get information about it? Perhaps someone who answered the above survey could help.
Thanks beforehand.

Stanley

There is a lot of information on the Pliny The Younger release at Russian River Brewing. You can gather quite a bit from news articles talking about the ecooomic impact to the communities just for this couple week beer release.  Here are a couple example articles 2018: https://www.pressdemocrat.com/business/8331592-181/pliny-the-younger-brought-in. 2019: https://www.sfgate.com/beer/article/Russian-River-Brewing-2019-Pliny-the-Younger-13717680.php.

You can try contacting owners.  They are great folks and often eager to help others.

stanleybaum said:
Hello guys,

I need your help. I wanted to analyze Oktoberfest as an example of the tourism sector infleunced by the craft breweries as the most significant drivers of the financial activity during this event. But the Oktoberfest topic has been taken too many times and my professor wants me to analyze the international examples (in tourism sector), I mean some similar events in America or Canada, for example. Can you recommend an event which will be interesting to analyze and it will easy get information about it? Perhaps someone who answered the above survey could help.
Thanks beforehand.

Stanley

stanleybaum said:
Hello guys,

Thanks beforehand.

Stanley

Hi Stanley,

I can help you with the example. You can analyze Bruges Beer Festival in Bruges, Belgium. I volunteer in tourism center every year and this time we want to create something special to attract more tourists (the festival dates are 1 - 2 February 2020). I could send you a couple of project ideas we already have via email.

My projects: https://writemyessaytoday.net free samples for college

We need to cooperate with you to produce professional craft beer in a famous tourist area of ​​Vietnam. Currently, our side has built infrastructure and equipment for production. If you and your partners who have a passion for craft beer, please contact us: [email protected] - viber / zalo / skype: +84 943

stanleybaum said:
Hello guys,

Thanks beforehand.

Stanley

Great British Beer Festival. Put on by CAMRA every year in London?

Here we are in Feb 2020 and that poll is still up and active. I completed it because it was interesting. I hope the OP was able to get from it what he/she needed.

Back