Author Topic: Login  (Read 1816 times)

Offline MTBrewer

• BeerSmith Brewer
  • Without beer, how would Americans exist?
Login
« on: November 22, 2016, 01:44:34 AM »
When I log in to the forum, my name and password are accepted ...... when I login at the recipes page, it says my name or password are not recognized.
I'm getting the BSHB since 1/15, I have/use BeerSmith2 since 11/15, and communicate directly with Brad once in a long while. Do I need to re-register on the recipes page, or am I doing something wrong?
Also, when I bought BeerSmith2 was that only for one year - do I need to buy another every year?
Thanks
Dell E6400 Win7 Pro/Debian Linux
Dell D610 Win7 Pro/antiX Linux

Offline brewfun

• BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • STAND BACK! I'm going to try Science!
Re: Login
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 04:45:49 PM »
There is no renewal for the BeerSmith program. Until there is a version 3.0, I doubt there will be an annual fee for BeerSmith. The last two major updates have been free.

Your forum login is separate from the recipe cloud. Is there a chance you could've use a different user name or password for the cloud? I believe there is a password recovery feature for the cloud, or you can email Brad directly for help.

Beer Appreciation is the space between pints.

Offline MTBrewer

• BeerSmith Brewer
  • Without beer, how would Americans exist?
Re: Login
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 11:19:27 PM »
Is there something wrong with the calendar here? I wrote the post just a couple of days ago, and it shows Nov.22, 2016! - show me cornfuzed!

"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic. "

Thanks brewfun for your answers! (last year?).
"Your forum login is separate from the recipe cloud."
 So I guess, from your answer on the login, I have to create a whole new login, just for the recipes
"Is there a chance you could've use a different user name or password for the cloud?"
Not that I know of ..... I tried 3 times!
"I believe there is a password recovery feature for the cloud"
- THX, I'll give that a spin!
Dell E6400 Win7 Pro/Debian Linux
Dell D610 Win7 Pro/antiX Linux