• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

'Grow-Hops' is the best Internet resource about growing hops

B

billvelek

Our free Grow-Hops group SPECIALIZES in the topic of growing ingredients to brew beer -- primarily hops but some minor coverage of barley and brewing-herbs, too.  Now with 1,151 members, including some professional growers/farmers, we're undoubtedly the largest and best resource about growing hops on the Internet today; if you have an interest, please join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Grow-Hops

It's not too late to be put on our list for free hop rhizomes (based on availability, and limited to the U.S.), and we have an extensive list of commercial sources, too, in case we run out or if you live outside the U.S. (I have NO financial interest in any of them).  We're just a bunch of friendly homebrewers who also like to garden and are trying to ensure a supply of the hops we want during the ongoing hop crisis.  I know that I've made similar announcements, but since our membership is expanding even faster now than a few months ago -- over one hundred in just the past week -- this is evidence that there is still a lot of interest and a need to keep this information readily available within all homebrewing communities -- especially since time for preparations is quickly running out.  And because we specialize in _gardening_ topics, all other brewing discussion is OFF-topic in our group; we're therefore not a replacement for _any_ brewing forums, so you should continue to support this group.

Thanks.

Bill Velek

Thanks Bill,
  I think we are all short of hops these days...

I would appreciate it if you could link back to the BeerSmith site or our new blog from your site.

Thanks,
Brad

BeerSmith said:
Thanks Bill,
  I think we are all short of hops these days...

I would appreciate it if you could link back to the BeerSmith site or our new blog from your site.

Thanks,
Brad
I've added a link to your forum and have mentioned that you are a brewing software company here: http://tinyurl.com/22942o

Glad to help.

Cheers.

Bill Velek

Something alike was discussed on the ask.com,i can give someone a link if anybody need it

Back