• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Inventory Suggestions

twinny

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have been using BeerSmith2 for a couple of years now and really like it. Whilst recently updating my Inventory I realised that I cannot define separate Inventory items for say, Cascade Hops in pellets and Cascade Hops in leaf. The same problem for grains, I have crushed and uncrushed malts but can't differentiate between them. So, it would be nice if there was a way when entering hops in my Inventory, I could have a 'type' field. For hops it would be leaf/pellet and for grain it would be crushed/uncrushed.

Hope this makes sense. Cheers

Open up the grain ingredients tab and copy the grain or hops that you want to duplicate.  Paste it back into the tab and then tack onto the name "pellets" or "leaf" or "crushed".  Then you will be able to enter them into your inventory and have them labeled so that you know which inventory item is which.

Back