• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Purchasing Desktop = Free purchase of Apps?

warrenearle

New Forum Member
Reaction score
First Post  ;D Woo Hoo!

Now onto the question. I 95% certain that I will purchase the desktop version of BS 2. I have apple (IOS) products and I would like to know that if I purchase the desktop version, will I also have to buy the iPhone and iPad versions? I want to be prepared if I will have to spend another $15 just in apps alone.

Yes, I did a search and only came up with a partial answer but the person asking had WIN and IOS platforms.

Little background on me. Been brewing for about 2 years now (6 months Mr. Beer, 18 months All Grain). I have about 10 AG's under my belt and upgrading my entire system (gravity fed).....Slowly... This also includes going from Ibrewmaster 2 to BS 2

Thanks for the help. Happy Brewing!!!

Hey warrenearle,

The desktop version is not the same software or license as the mobile version so yes will have to buy both.  However, 1 mobile app for your iPhone will also install on your iPad.  So in the end, you just need one of each

Rick

Back