• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New BeerSmith Blog

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Hello all,
  I just opened the new BeerSmith blog at the following site:  http://beersmith.com/blog

The intent is to post articles on brewing here as well as tips, news and articles about BeerSmith.  For the first few weeks, I plan to post every few days to get some articles into the queue.  Long term, the intent is to post at least one article weekly.

Note that you can subscribe to the feed either for email delivery or via RSS feed on the left side of the web page.

Also, I would really appreciate it if you would use one or more of the bookmark links at the end of each article to submit us to key social networking sites listed.  By "voting" with bookmarks on these sites, you increase the ranking of the blog which will ultimately increase our page rank and drive more brewers to find the blog.

Cheers!
Brad Smith
beersmith.com

Back