Author Topic: Brew Sculpture  (Read 1771 times)


  • BeerSmith New Brewer
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Brew Sculpture
« on: November 19, 2015, 03:08:02 PM »
Thinking of building a new brew stand, nothing earth shattering, but I was thinking.......(bad music plays). Where could one find control valves similar to what are on a gas grill? My adjustable regulator works fine, but just want something that will control each burner similar to a conventional stove? My regulator has a lot of guesstimation involved. Im no gas expert so thought I would ask here. Im looking at BG14 burners. Any help is appreciated.