Author Topic: Windows 10  (Read 8739 times)

Offline Toy4Rick

• BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Re: Windows 10
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2015, 04:35:35 PM »
My upgrade to Windows 10 worked perfectly.  No errors or issues of any kind

I then formatted the drive, reinstalled everything (to clean up the OS, i hate doing upgrades) and BS still works perfectly fine

Good luck all

Rick

Offline stevekershaw

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Re: Windows 10
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2019, 11:15:28 AM »
Hi I am getting all the errors detailed in the previous posts and just cant get them resolved. I have tried to uninstall BS and removed the documents/beersmith2 folder after keeping a backup of the previous files. I then restart my computer and reinstall Beersmith and all the errors keep on happening, despite a fresh install. The error is

18:14:06: Failed to copy the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\BeerSmith2\Reports\style.css' to 'C:\Users\stevi\Documents\BeerSmith2/Reports/style.css' (error 5: access is denied.)
18:14:06: can't open file 'C:\Users\stevi\Documents\BeerSmith2/Reports/bsxtmp_32435.htm' (error 5: access is denied.)
18:14:06: can't open file 'C:\Users\stevi\Documents\BeerSmith2/Reports/bsxtmp_23332.htm' (error 5: access is denied.)

This refers to an old folder I used to save into but I don't understand how it remembers it as it is a fresh install.

When I close beersmith I then get about 18 dialoge boxes appear that I have to close down each time. Can anyone resolve this please?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 11:48:06 AM by stevekershaw »

modification