• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Greece! Home of the Financial Crisis...

AlfA01

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

New guy to the forum and using BeerSmith, in general.  I have an interest to continuing my homebrewing and to escalate it to a larger scale.  My wife and I have recently come across an opportunity to become involved with a old family hotel on the island of Evia, Greece.  Given that the financial situation swings is semi-favorable direction, we will make a go of opening the place for 2016.  Of course, we plan to incorporate brewing.  At first, we are thinking to offer a simple Lager on the buffet as part of the all inclusive packages.  And, we are thinking to sell the same Lager or an Ale at the beach bar, if things go well and we can obtain all necessary permits, etc. 

I've been fermenting since I was a kid back in Mississippi where I grew up.  I became very serious about it in 2010.  Now, in the coming years I hope to take it even further.  My adventures are not only in beer, but wine and spirits as well 

Cheers to everyone,
AlfA01
Dan

Back