• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Printing ...

rocksbrewer

Apprentice
Reaction score
Starting to use BS2 for inventory and costing.

When i print i do not get either field, comes out with different fields. Any help, as cannot find where to change, if i can.

I'm not sure I'm following what you're asking.  Are you trying to print your inventory list with only certain columns?

You can right click the inventory list header and you'll get a menu of available columns. You can move these to display in any order.  You then can select the Print List button from the home ribbon.

Sorry, have not described too well.

Current screen view is below. I am trying to et the same view on the printout, unfortunately the columns are different. Have attached some screen dumps, thanks for the reply.

Attachments

• Beer Smith Printing.docx
    392.4 KB · Views: 300
Ah!

There isn't a report that incorporates ingredient prices from the recipe. AFAIK, there isn't even a process tag to incorporate into a report. You're limited to just the total cost of the recipe.

A work around is to add the ingredient list to the shopping list. Then export the list as a CSV file and work with it in Excel. 

Back