• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Any Central Queensland brewers out there?

BAY13

Brewer
Reaction score
Where of to see the WALLABIES play WALES in June. Apart from that the only thing that keeps me motivated is brewing and sharing the results. If there is any one out there that is a local to the Mackay district say gday

Bay13

Well I well say gday ;D

But I live in North Western Ohio.  Toledo to be exact. 

Just a stones thros away ;)

Welcome!

Don

Not quite local to the Mackay district, but I will say hi from Bundaberg. If your ever down this way your welcome to drop by for a beer.

Cheers
Andrew

Hi Don, Andrew

Well its ANZAC day and I have some some spare time to reply. Hey Don ?hablas espanol? thanks  for the welcome.
Andrew Did you make it to the Dawn parade today. It was one thing i missed when we lived in Spain. As Gloria Estefan said ... my country is in my blood... well something like that.
I kegged up the REBEL'S ALE last Friday . A week or so and it will be ready to go.
What have you both been brewing?

This is one thing I have struggled with for about the past year is flavour profile when it comes to hops. Are there any guidelines

Any way I'm off to brew up a little skulduggery

Paul 

I bottled up a wheat test batch last week.  Higher gravity and hopped like an IPA with Saaz.  Not bad!!

I have a 3 brew weekend this weekend.

1.  Evil Eye 2PA
2. Razzing Wife Wheat. Razzpberry
3. Drunk Monk Brown.

I have a big BBQ in June I am getting ready for :)

Don

Back