• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

My Recipes sort not saved when closing BSM2

larsenj

Apprentice
Reaction score
I like to leave "My Recipes" sorted by Date Brewed (descending), but when I close & reopen BSM, it goes back to the Date Brewed (ASCENDING).  Am I missing something or can this please be fixed?

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff,
  Thanks - someone else also posted this bug and I have it on my list to fix early on in the first patch.

Brad

Any update on this? This is an extremely annoying bug, and it's been over a month now since last post to this thread. It's not just the sort settings that are lost - all customized columns in the Recipe view are lost. It's pretty time consuming and painstaking to select the several extra columns that I use beyond the 4 default ones (Name, Style, Type, Batch Size), so it is very frustrating to have it be reset to those 4 original columns every time BeerSmith is restarted.

BeerSmith said:
Jeff,
  Thanks - someone else also posted this bug and I have it on my list to fix early on in the first patch.

Brad
Excellent, thank you. That will be a welcome fix.

Back