• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Absorption problems

Davehenry

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi all. I?ve been brewing with my current equipment and mash profiles for several years now. I have BeerSmith on my desktop, iPad and iPhone. All of a sudden now all three devices are incorrectly calculating my mash volumes. I did the math and it seems that they aren?t accounting for the grain absorption. I haven?t changed any of my settings so I?m not sure what is happening. Is anyone else having this problem?

My biab grain absorption is stuck a zero. I can't figure out how to fix it. Like...I type in .586... and it just changes it to zero

Theafroguppy said:
My biab grain absorption is stuck a zero. I can't figure out how to fix it. Like...I type in .586... and it just changes it to zero

Ive noticed that it broke my profiles for my robobrew that had been working since I got beersmith. So I think a update or something may have broke it.

Its unfortunate as I have not been able to fix it.

profiles for my robobrew that roke my profiles for had been working since

Back