• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Sudbury Ontario Canada

loki28

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

My son and I have been brewing for about 7 months and using BeerSmith for about 5.  The software has helped a lot and we have been getting good batches since we started using it.

I hope to find some tips here and someday maybe feel confident/experienced enough to contribute.

Regards,

Scott M.

loki28 said:
Hi everybody,

My son and I have been brewing for about 7 months and using BeerSmith for about 5.  The software has helped a lot and we have been getting good batches since we started using it.

I hope to find some tips here and someday maybe feel confident/experienced enough to contribute.

Regards,

Scott M.

:) Glad to have you, beer Smith has helped me to get consistently great batches ive gotten efficiency as high as 89%. And haven't really made a bad batch. But a lot of it is your personal knowledge and I feel at least that because I did my research before I even started brewing that it has made me a better than average Brewer that and my willingness to try things that other people laugh off

Back