• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

First time printing issue

K

KellerBrauer

I have a first-time printing issue when printing my shopping list. See attached screen shot.  My printing procedure was to 1) click the print button, then 2) select the printing preferences and change the orientation to landscape, then 3) click print.  I have never had any printing issues, or any issues for that matter, until this issue. I have thought about simply reinstalling BS2, but I'm not sure of the outcome.  Any help is appreciated!

PS - the file mentioned in the error in fact does not exist.  Also, I have been printing my shopping lists ever since I've installed BS with no issues.

Attachments

• IMG_0029.PNG
    IMG_0029.PNG
    309.7 KB · Views: 369
I just tried to print my inventory and got the exact same errors. Anyone know of a fix or cure?

Definite issue, I tried to print directly from Beersmith and received the same error.  Never noticed it before, probably because I usually export the shopping list and inventory as .csv files and edit them in excel. 

Greetings All - I was in short communication directly with Brad on the issue. He was unable to reproduce the error on his machine.  I told him not to worry about correcting the issue now as it would not affect my brewing.  So I'm guessing he will have a fix with the next release. Meantime, I'll try your suggestion, Oginme.  Thanks!

I did find a workaround.  Download the very latest version (2.3.12) from the BeerSmith.com download page and install it.
- Next go to Options->Reports and check the box at the top that prints to the browser
- Now when you print it will send the printout to your default browser where you should be able to print it without the error

Brad

Back