• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

"amt" Column Went Missing

jpjpjp

New Forum Member
Reaction score
My "amt" column went missing. Can anyone help me get it back? It is very frustrating trying to brew and create recipes now.

Right-click on a column heading and choose "Customize Columns", hopefully you can add it back there.

Looking at your second picture again I see it's a missing option, hmmm hopefully BeerSmith will chime in and answer this and my recent question!

Hi,

I also have the problem on 2.3.7.
I have bought it some time ago and I was using beercalc.org and was trying to upgrade to beersmith.
I was arranging my view in design of a recipe. I removed the amt column and was not able to add it again!
It's a shame since I find it quite a setback not to be able to see the amount of grain and hops.
Uninstalling the program and reinstall does not help.
Can anyone help, please?

Best Regards,
Peter

On your design tab, right click on the headers in the ingredient box.  You should see an option to 'customize columns' appear.  Click on this and you can manage which columns appear and in what order.  It should allow you to add back in the 'amt' column which is currently not displayed in your version.

Oginme said:
On your design tab, right click on the headers in the ingredient box.  You should see an option to 'customize columns' appear.  Click on this and you can manage which columns appear and in what order.  It should allow you to add back in the 'amt' column which is currently not displayed in your version.
I am afraid not. I even tried on the 2.3.9 beta. It is still not present.

Attachments

• amt missing.JPG
    amt missing.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 470
If you go to Documents/BeerSmith2 and remove the file "BSCols.BX2" it will reset all columns in the program back to the "default" values.

Brad

BeerSmith said:
If you go to Documents/BeerSmith2 and remove the file "BSCols.BX2" it will reset all columns in the program back to the "default" values.

Brad
Thanks, Brad it helped!  :)

Back